The 83018SDP is one cubicle in the 83018 series of four cubicles that share a common base unit with the same dimensions and common features requested by most users. Each is constructed of moderately expanded PVC foam panels that resist moisture and many chemicals. All outside walls are 0.75" (19 mm) thick.
Several features improve access to the animal while at the same time reducing incursion of light and sound. This model features a single fully removable door with a rubber seal to minimize air and light incursion and a small covered peephole for animal viewing. This door is not hinged. It may be laid on top of the unit when not used. Metal offset baffles are mounted inside to reduce the overall dimensions and minimize wasted space. The offset design for the exhaust fan, air inlet, and cable porthole minimize both sound loss and light incursion common in those cubicles with straight access.
The standard slide out tray makes this cubicle usable with both front and top loading chambers. A 28 Volt DC ventilation fan and house light are included with each cubicle.
• Outer Dimensions: 30.5”L x 19.75”D x 19.6”H (77.47 x 50.17 x 49.8 cm)
• Tray Dimensions: 25.4”W x 17.4”D (64.5 x 44.2 cm)
• Weight: Approximately 55 lbs (24.95 kg)
• Attenuation (rated): -30dB (material rating from manufacturer)
• Attenuation (measured): -25dB (measured with white noise at 3’ distance)
at 28V: 1.6 MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower) 1000h life,
at 24V: slight decrease in brightness and increase in life
• Fan: Rated 24V Fan, 36 cu.ft/min (max)
• Weight of Single Door: 10 lbs (4.54 kg)